Your Covered Services
Please click here to get a list of your covered services.
Let us highlight some key items to your benefits.
- No referrals required to see a specialist. Always see your primary care provider (PCP) when you or your child gets sick or need a check-up. Your PCP will send you to the specialist, if needed.
- Advicare will pay for newborn circumcision from birth to the age of 1.
- In-home social worker assistance is available to visit you at your home to discuss and help you with your healthcare needs.
- We provide you with access to a representative for medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will never be directed to an answering machine.
- You can access a Care Manager, who is someone specially trained to help people with “out of the ordinary” health concerns.
- Freedom of Choice to see the Specialists you choose
- Freedom of Choice in the Hospitals you choose
- Access to a Patient Advocate or Case Manager 24 hours a Day and seven days a week.
- Access to a Quit Smoking Coach 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. seven days a week
Please click here to see a copy of your Advicare ID card.
**Reminder*** Please make sure you take your Advicare ID card to every healthcare visit and to your pharmacy.
If you have any questions on these covered services or any other benefit related questions, please call us toll free at 1-888-781-4371 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
Other helpful links from the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Please click here to get information on birth certificates, food stamps, Medicare and other items.