E-library to evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and care management action plans.
Please click on the catagory below and you will be redirected to a zip file with a folder that has multiple guidelines for each catagory.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- OB and High Risk OB
- Preventive Health
- Special Needs
- For access to the full library of over 2,000 guidelines please, click here to be redirected to the National Guidelines Clearinghouse (NGC).
The NGC is an initiative of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NGC was originally created by AHRQ in partnership with the American Medical Association and the American Association of Health Plans (now America’s Health Insurance Plans [AHIP]).
Care Management Action Plans
- Asthma (adults and most pediatric)
- Asthma (pediatric plan for school nurses)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure
- Pain Management
If you would like to speak to a Advicare care management representative or Advicare medical director, please call or email us. You can reach the care management department at [email protected]